Despite the large variety of modern detergents, many hostesses still buy laundry soap. This is not about white flavored bar, which is quite simple to meet in the store. The conversation will be about dark soap, which is often called the "old". It still corresponds to the long-accepted GOST.
The composition of soap and manufacturing methods.
What is the reason for such popularity of the dark bar? Firstly, among the numerous chemicals, which were simply transferred to the market, laundry soap is an environmentally friendly product. After all, for its manufacture only fatty acids and sodium salt are used. Secondly, in its microbiological properties, soap belongs to the most effective hygienic means.
The basis for the manufacture are exclusively natural fats: vegetable and animal. The whole process of soap making is concluded in heating such fats in special tanks - cooking boilers. During cooking, soda is added to the molten solution. Thus, it turns out a viscous mass, which is called soap glue. When cooled, the mass thickens. This method of manufacture is called direct. The resulting soap has in its composition from 40 to 70% fatty acids.
There is also an indirect method of manufacture. It is used to produce sound soap (top grade). It consists in processing soap glue with electrolytes. As a result, the liquid exfoliates and at least 60% of fatty acids are collected on the surface. The bottom layer contains a large amount of glycerin. The core soap contains 72-74% fatty acids and appears to have a smooth, almost glossy surface.
Laundry soap for hair.
Strong and healthy hair - the desire of every woman. From the variety of hair products is quite difficult to find those that are ideal for your hair. And even finding such a shampoo, quite often the result is the opposite - either dried skin, or hair breakage, or dandruff. This is due to the large amount of chemistry in modern media.
Looking at the older generation, not at all spoiled by perfumery, you just wonder how beautiful their hair looks. But the only care they had was soap!
But this question is not as simple as it seems. The unequivocal answer - whether soap for hair is useful - no.
The biggest advantage of laundry soap is the complete absence of harmful components. But along with this there is a significant disadvantage - a very high percentage of alkali. That is why the problem arises. From the surface of the head, this soap washes away all the grease, even the one that is simply necessary for the hair.
However, in practice, people who use the dark bar to wash their hair get the most beautiful result. What is the reason? And what is the secret?
Everything is quite simple. Knowing about the high alkali content, it just needs to be neutralized. To do this, after washing your hair you should definitely rinse with water with a small amount of vinegar or lemon juice. Only in this case, the effect will be quite noticeable. Hair will get a healthy shine and over time will become quite thick.
Indisputable use of soap in the fight against dandruff. It is enough to wash twice a week. And be sure to rinse to neutralize alkalis. But with vinegar you need to be very careful not to provoke a skin burn. Use no more than 1 tablespoon per liter of water. You can add a few drops of ylang-ylang oil. It increases the benefit several times.
And remember that the hair should not be rubbed by the bar itself, but with soapy water. It is made in advance. For this it is necessary to dissolve the shavings of household soap in water. Only then the hair structure will not be injured.
If you wash your curls with soap once and wait for an instant result, you are mistaken. To feel the result, you need to regularly carry out this procedure. Only in a month, and sometimes in two, the hair will delight you with its density, brilliance and of course health.
Some useful information
Laundry soap is a product of the USSR deficit. This is due to the fact that there were not so many plants for the manufacture of this product, but the demand for it was just crazy. All because of the high level of disinfection. This is exactly what no modern detergent can boast. Of course, in addition, it is necessary to take into account other important points, for example, the natural composition, which was derived in the distant 1808. It is interesting that for more than 200 years in the laundry soap it has not changed much. Currently, it is not only a daily hygiene product, but also a cosmetic as well as a therapeutic drug. We will talk about all this a little later. And now let's talk about how laundry soap acts on the body. Good or bad is the question. Now we will find out.
The use of soap
As practice shows, the advantages of this product are much more than disadvantages. Firstly, it is an excellent antiseptic, and secondly, an indispensable tool for home medicine. For example, so that the wound does not fester, and the place of the burn is not blistered, the affected area of the skin should be smeared with soap. In addition, this means of hygiene is often treated with hemorrhoids, used as an antiviral drug, and so on.
For example, if you suffer from hemorrhoids, then you need to regularly wash with soap and squash cones. Judging by the reviews, this is a very effective method of treating this ailment. But besides the fact that many recommend washing with laundry soap, there are also a whole bunch of advantages, each of which we will look at in more detail in this article. And now let's talk about why many people do not recommend using this product at all.
Laundry soap - what is it?
The laundry soap is known to each of us. This square bar of dark brown color, having a specific smell, is used during washing and bath procedures. Before other detergents, it has many advantages:
- It consists of only natural ingredients (vegetable and animal),
- Hypoallergenic - another significant plus,
- Antiviral, anti-inflammatory and healing effect. Laundry soap is recommended for people with a weak immune system and a tendency to allergies. And it also relieves inflammation and perfectly heals cuts, cracks and other wounds. In the fight against dandruff and fungal skin diseases, brown soap is also very effective.
What determines the impact of soap on the hair?
Disputes about the benefits and dangers of this hygiene have been going on for a long time. The luminaries of modern science succeeded in identifying a number of factors on which the effect of the laundry soap on strands depends:
- Chemical composition. Yes, our grandmothers successfully washed their heads with this brown bar, but how can you compare the soap of the last century with what they are doing now? Its composition has long been without chemical ingredients that do not bring special benefit to hair,
- External factors - they make you completely forget about analogies with the past. Judge for yourself, did all those hair dryers, curling irons, irons, curls and chemical dyes exist in those days ?! Only by abandoning them and adjusting the diet, you can safely use soap for cosmetic purposes,
- Individual features strands. No matter how good this or that tool is, it will work perfectly with one, and with others it can cause a lot of problems. With laundry soap things are exactly the same - for someone it will turn into a find, for someone - just another stress.
The chemical composition of laundry soap - we weigh the pros and cons
Despite the fact that laundry soap for hair washing is considered to be a good antibacterial and disinfectant, it contains a lot of ingredients that can have a negative effect on the scalp and hair structure.
Consider them in more detail:
- Animal fats and fatty acids. They are present in the composition of many hair care products, as they envelop the strands with a film, protect them from external influences and give smoothness and shine. And those and others are especially necessary in the winter, when the hair becomes dull and dry.
- Sodium. Granulated caustic sodium in large quantities is extremely harmful - it destroys the structure of the strands, provokes their fragility, lifelessness, thinning and dullness. However, the lack of this component leads to hair loss. From here follows a simple conclusion - it is absolutely impossible to combine laundry soap with bathing in sea water or using sea salt masks.because sodium is more than enough in them.
- Water - it is a lot of soap. Water moisturizes dry strands and reduces the harm of other components, so there is no reason to be afraid of it.
- Alkali - the most harmful component, can lead to the complete destruction of the strands. There are alkalis not only in soap, but also in paints, shampoos and balms, because without them dense scales of hair will not be able to open. This means that none of the coloring or nutrients will penetrate them.
- The pH level is much higher than the accepted norms. If normal pH values are at the level of 5-6, then in the economic soap - at 11-12.
- White porcelain clay (kaolin). Soap with the addition of this element is considered the most benign, because kaolin not only prevents cutting the ends, but also strengthens brittle strands.
Washing the head with soap
So after all, is it possible to wash your hair with soap? And how to do it right? Take a note of a few rules that will allow you to get one benefit from this money:
- Rule 1. It is necessary to wash the strands not with soap, but with soapy water - it hurts the hair much less.
- Rule 2. For preventive purposes, use the soap once every 2-3 weeks, and when the hair goes through the adaptation - and even less.
- Rule 3. Every time, rinse your head with acetic water or herbal infusions to restore the hair structure.
Laundry soap to lighten black hair
You may have heard of all kinds of chemical paint washes. Here are just experts strongly recommend replacing them with soap, more gentle and gentle means. To wash off the paint using this tool is quite simple, but the process promises to be long:
- My head with shampoo.
- We lather the hair with soap.
- Massaging foam for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash it with running water.
- Rinse the strands with a solution of lemon juice or decoction of chamomile.
- Use a nourishing mask or balm.
Laundry soap for strands are often used as masks.
Recipe №1 - for dry type
- Fatty cream - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Soap shavings - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- Sunflower, almond or olive oil - 1 tbsp. spoon.
- We rub a laundry soap on a grate.
- Fill it with oil.
- Slightly heat the mixture on water so that the chips dissolve.
- Apply the mass on the strands and distribute the crest along their entire length.
- Keep the mask for 30 minutes.
- My head.
Recipe number 2 - nutritious
- Milk - ½ cup,
- Soap shavings - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Honey - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- Yolk - 1 pc.,
- Any essential oil - a few drops.
- We rub a laundry soap on a grate.
- Fill it with warm milk.
- Beat the mixture in a blender or mixer.
- Add melted honey, cocoa, yolk and whisk again.
- Pour in the essential oil.
- Apply to hair for the maximum possible time (the longer, the better).
- Wash off with shampoo.
- Rinse your head with green tea.
Who should not use soap?
As you already understood, laundry soap can not be called innocuous. That is why it is not suitable for colored strands - those will become even thinner and dry.
Treat the soap extremely carefully and carefully and be sure to follow our advice. Only then will it bring not harm, but benefit.
The laundry soap possesses not only the universal property of washing and laundering of old contaminants, including fuel oil, oil and paint. It can successfully compete with the most modern detergent and cosmetic products due to its antiseptic properties. Laundry soap perfectly copes with different types of bacteria. You can wash your hands with this natural remedy after contact with various common objects (for example, handrails in public transport) or after long walks in the sandbox (even small children can use soap with soap). Soap solution can periodically handle hygiene items: a toothbrush, a comb, a spoon for shoes. With laundry soap, you can carry out general cleaning of the apartment, especially if there are animals in the house.
It has whitening properties.
Many housewives use laundry soap for washing light socks and underwear, as the soap has an excellent whitening effect. Its foam copes well with many organic contaminants, and it does not harm fabrics, does not stretch clothes, and does not corrode the main colors. Importantly, soap can wash even baby clothes, it does not irritate delicate skin and does not cause any allergies.
Safe dishwashing detergent
There are many modern detergents, including for washing dishes, but, unfortunately, they do not all cope with their task. Many of them defat poorly, and the tool itself needs to be washed off the dishes for a very long time so that no chemical impurities remain to the body. Unlike such products, laundry soap perfectly washes any dirt and is easily washed off with water.
It has healing properties.
Laundry soap consists solely of natural ingredients, so that it has healing properties. It is used as a prophylactic against many viral diseases, including flu. In the transitional periods of autumn-winter or winter-spring, you should use soap more often: wash your hands and wash yourself. Its medicinal properties will protect you from the development or further spread of an infectious disease. When washing do not need to be afraid of foam in the nose - this is a very useful foam, it disinfects the walls of the nose and prevents further promotion of viruses in the body.
It is very useful to wash with soap, especially 72%. In addition to all its advantages, soap has the unique ability to combat papillomas. In order to get rid of them in the shortest possible time, you only need to regularly treat them with soap and water. Cleanser is useful for the skin, not only in order to maintain hygiene, but also to treat many skin diseases. It treats fungal diseases of the feet, cleanses purulent wounds, including gangrene, and is also used for burns of varying severity.
Many people are interested in whether it is useful to wash with soap and is it possible to get rid of teen acne with it? The unique properties of soap really can save you from annoying and spoiling the appearance of acne. Constant washing with natural soap will allow you to forget about any skin rashes, including acne.Bactericidal, cleansing and wound-healing properties of soap will successfully cope with many imperfections of the skin of the face, relieve inflammation and destroy disease-causing microbes. For oily skin, it is especially useful to wash your face with laundry soap.
With a natural detergent it is useful not only to bathe, but also to wash their hair with it. This will get rid of bored dandruff, reduce the oily skin of the scalp and hair, as well as eliminate any flaking. Natural ingredients will not only clean hair, but also give it a healthy look. Do not forget that soap contains alkali and in order to extract maximum benefit from it and not harm your curls, you should rinse it with water diluted with a small amount of lemon juice or vinegar after the main washing of the head. After that, the hair will become smooth, silky, obedient, will be well combed and not be greasy for a long time.
Useful for intimate hygiene.
Useful properties 72% of household soap are often used in gynecology. Due to its bactericidal action, it helps in the short term to get rid of many female diseases, including thrush. To do this, you need only a couple of times a day to wash with warm soapy water. Equally soap is useful for the male intimate zone. Regular hygiene with soap suds in the genital area will not only ensure cleanliness, but also prevent unwanted symptoms of possible diseases.
The use of soap in folk recipes
The natural composition and therapeutic properties of soap make it very useful for health. Traditional medicine often uses a natural detergent to treat many ailments.
- With a cold it drips into the nostrils.
- When sinusitis they make a mixture (soap, oil, honey, milk, onion juice) and put it in their nostrils with a swab.
- For bedsores (triple cologne with soap) moisten painful areas.
- With varicose veins (an ointment is made: fat, soap, onion) lubricate the veins.
- With fungal infection (in the initial stage) the disease center is washed.
- With insect bite a bite is smeared with soapy water.
So our ancestors were treated, but still need to remember about the possible harm that unknowingly can cause your own body. Therefore, before proceeding to the treatment of folk remedies, you need to consult with your doctor. Self-medication can lead to disastrous consequences.
Contraindications, harm and limitations of use
There are no special contraindications for the use of soap, but it should be remembered that overdosing with any, even very useful and natural product can lead to unpleasant consequences.
Restrictions on the use of soap is still there. Since soap contains alkali, they can not often wash their hair, they can become dull and dry out. This is especially true of girls with dyed hair.
Frequent bathing with the help of soap is also not recommended: the skin can lose its natural protective fatty layer, become dry and flabby. After frequent washing, you must use a moisturizer, preferably natural and in small quantities, so as not to clog the pores again. Olive oil for this purpose is quite suitable.
Composition and properties
The first soap was French - from olive oil and salt, with strict proportions. In modern means, in addition to vegetable oil, animal fat is added. The salt previously used for cleaning and disinfecting is replaced by caustic soda.
Alkali better dissolves dirty stains and is an antiseptic. Dyes, perfumes and other chemicals are not added to cotton. Percentage indicates the amount of fatty acid. A bar with a higher percentage copes better with dirt. In addition, it has a low allergenicity and is well washed off.
Occasionally, no more than twice a week washing with the use of soap. Then - applying baby cream. It is worth trying - the result is not worse than from expensive cosmetics!
The secret of Pugacheva - as in the eighth dozen look 15-20 years younger. A unique tool Innovit: rejuvenating complex for hair, nails and the whole body.
Getting rid of acne
A tablespoon of foam is taken from pre-washed and whipped with water x / m, a teaspoon of fine salt is added and mixed.
Wash and apply the composition for 30 minutes. Sensibly pinching, which is very good. Brush away the salt and wash, taking hot water, after - cold. Every day 2-3 times within 2-3 weeks.
Cleans the skin of the body birch broom, if it was placed in a soap solution. Wash better in the steam room.
Even doctors are advised to wash twice a month with soap and / or soap in order to get rid of harmful microorganisms and viruses.
When sinusitis is important to clear the nasal sinuses to remove mucus and pus. The doctor does this with a puncture.
There is a folk remedy: take (1 tbsp.):
- chopped x / soap
- vegetable oil,
- onion juice.
Put everything in the pan in the sequence described. Put in a water bath and stir until the composition thickens.
Lie down and insert swabs dipped in medicine into the nose. Bad contents of the sinuses will begin to move away, appearing in the mouth. This phlegm needs spitting. Repeat every other day. Store mixture in a cool place, use in a warm form.
Many treat the cold that has begun, treating the nasal passages with a soap solution using a tampon, getting rid of the virus.
But doctors warn that such a procedure dries out the protective mucous membranes, which will emit less disinfecting mucus, so such treatment cannot be abused.
Nail fungus does not cure soap, but warns, especially after going to a public bath or swimming pool. Steam out and for 20 min. Wipe your nails using a soapy sponge or brush. Treat with iodine.
It is also possible to avoid mycosis by washing the feet twice daily with cold water using x / soap.
Edemas, hematomas, bedsores
To remove the swelling, bruise will help rubbing this place diluted with water and soap, 2-3 times a day.
Beds smear ointment, for the preparation of which is taken triple cologne and grated soap.
It is also possible to get rid of the abscess, inflammation of the pierced ears with the help of wonderful soap:
- Take the grated onions, x / m and sugar in 1 part. Attach to the inflamed place before bedtime and tidy, cleans well.
- Put honey and soap in a water bath, stir until the composition is homogeneous. Add flour to make a cake. Attach it to the boil and glue it until the morning.
It disinfects when washed, but requires thorough rinsing and only once a day or even for two days.
With the use of soap, you can eliminate thrush. Even better - it is smearing the inside with a soaped finger to the possible depth.
Personal Slim - the first tool for weight loss with an individually selected composition. A proven way of losing weight from Marina Afrikantovaya from House-2.
Heel cracks and natoptysh are treated with hot baths. On 2 liters to take soda, a teaspoon, and soap - a dining room, after having rubbed it.
With varicose veins is used as a prophylactic agent, together with medical preparations.
Legs, after 10 minutes of keeping them raised on the wall, in the prone position, the assistant, with soapy hands, easily massages from the feet to the hips.
Burns, Bites, Cuts
A proven way to eliminate sunburn with soap. Lubricate, dry, and neither red nor bubble.
The site administration, according to the requirements of Yandex, notifies: THIS IS ADVERTISING UNIT
It will also help protect the cut, bite from infection. Bandage need to moisten them. Before bandaging, drain some blood to clean the wound. An insect bite is decontaminated with soap, but itching persists.
Diseases of the mouth
To disinfect a toothbrush for problems in the mouth, you can treat it with soapy water and leave it until morning.
From constipation helps candle from a piece of soap and even small children. It is also useful for hemorrhoids.
Traditional medicine gives a prescription for inflammation of the breast in lactating mothers, where the mixture is boiled, taking milk, soap, honey and onions, and is used as a compress. Such treatment increases inflammation with fever. It is better suited for the treatment of mammary glands a strong solution of soap.
Arthritis and rheumatism
Baths with soda, salt and sunflower oil or a compress will help. To do this, moisten one side of the cloth with kerosene and squeeze, rub the other with soap. Apply with kerosene side, remove with signs of burning.
Very good disinfectant when washing dishes, removes fish and onion odor. It is useful to wash baby dishes, soap is easy to rinse.
Independent preparation of dishwashing gel: mix 0.5 glasses of grated soap with 200 ml of boiling water and beat thoroughly. Soda (a quarter of a pack) is added and everything is mixed. The composition will be fragrant if you add any essential oil.
Whitens babywear potassium permanganate plus laundry soap. First, it lathers strongly, then soaked in warm water and pour out a glass of violet water with potassium permanganate.
Soap solution (a bucket of water with a piece of soap) is used to water those plants where the spider mite and aphid appeared.
How to apply laundry soap for hair?
Women often use a wide variety of cosmetics for hair care. As a rule, their action is aimed directly at restoring the injured structure of the strands, it turns out to be a strengthening effect, contributing to the improvement of the condition of the skin of the head. Some of these tools are effective, and some are simple advertising.
Regular hair care, first of all, is their cleansing. For this, a wide variety of shampoos are used, which today are available in both liquid and solid form (not to be confused with soap).
Quite often, simple washing is not enough, so a variety of gels, masks, oils and lotions are used to strengthen and nourish hair. It is not always possible to acquire such expensive cosmetics that do not always give the desired effect. But simple household soap comes to the rescue, which helps to significantly improve the condition of the hair and has a low cost.
How to wash your hair with soap?
Due to the individual characteristics of the structure of the skin of the head and hair, the use of soap is most effective. According to various indicators, this product has a positive effect on the condition of the strands, but some women remain dissatisfied with the result. It is worth remembering that the final effect is directly influenced by additional factors - for example, a hair cleaning technique.
In order for laundry soap to bring only health and beauty benefits to hair, you need to follow a few simple rules:
- Do not use laundry soap too often. Treat the hair with this tool no more than 2-3 times in 30 days.
Apply to the hair only the soap solution, which was prepared in advance. Thanks to this tool will have a less aggressive effect.
It is not recommended to wash your head immediately with soap.
If the laundry soap will be used as a hair cleanser, care must be taken to further protect the strands. After applying this product, you need to wash off the foam with water mixed with vinegar in the following proportions - 1 tbsp of 1 l of liquid is taken. l vinegar 9%. This neutralizes the negative effects of alkali. If not vinegar, it can be replaced with a simple lemon juice. In this case, the following solution is prepared - citrus juice 1 is taken for 1 liter of liquid.
A wonderful healing effect on the skin of the head have infusions of medicinal herbs. These compositions are recommended to rinse hair after each use of soap. For example, you can make sage, string or chamomile.
Contraindications use of laundry soap
The composition of laundry soap are not only useful, but also aggressive substances, so it is not surprising that today there are quite a lot of controversy about the safety of using this product in hair care.
Like any other cosmetic, the use of soap has certain contraindications:
- It is worth to abandon this product if the scalp is very sensitive, since as a result severe irritation may begin.
The presence of damaged areas on the surface of the skin of the head - for example, dermatitis or sores. If soap gets on them, not only discomfort and burning sensation will appear, but also severe irritation.
If the hair is weakened, injured or severely overdried. Curls may be even more affected by the effects of alkaline substances that make up the soap. Even the subsequent processing of nourishing masks and natural oils will not help restore the injured hair structure.
Laundry soap: use for hair
Due to the active ingredients contained in the laundry soap, the use of this product has a positive effect on the condition of the hair:
- Soap has a completely natural composition, thereby minimizing the likelihood of an allergic reaction.
Laundry soap contains fats, which on the surface of the hair create a thin protective film, returning them smoothness and elasticity. It turns out that the intensive nourishment of the hair follicles, as a result of which the strands look “alive,” returns a healthy shine and elasticity.
The composition of the soap includes such a valuable component as water. It is she who gives the hair a healthy and beautiful shine, prevents breakage and dryness of the strands.
Use of laundry soap
It is not recommended to wash the hair directly with household soap, otherwise you can cause them serious harm, because the product contains rather aggressive components. Using soap for hair care, you should use the following tips.
- Need to take? bar of laundry soap.
- Soap is ground on a grater.
- Prepared soap is poured with warm water (1 l.) And well mixed.
- The resulting solution is carefully washed hair.
- After using such a means, it is necessary to neutralize the alkali. To do this, wash the strands with an acidic solution.
The soap solution prepared according to the scheme described above can be added to the composition of masks designed to strengthen the hair:
- A soap solution is being prepared (detailed step-by-step instructions are described above).
- The soap solution is mixed with milk or cream, eggs, honey or vegetable oil - you can add two components at the same time.
- The finished composition is applied to the hair, washed off in 10-12 minutes.
- This mask can be done 2–5 times a month.
Over dry hair
In the event that the curls became very dry and the problem of fragility appeared, in order to restore their beauty and vitality to them, it is necessary to properly and regularly take care of the hair:
- you first need to prepare a simple soap solution, then treat their hair along the entire length,
- strands are thoroughly washed out with any baby shampoo,
- hair rinsed with pre-cooked decoction of nettle,
- strands are dried, but only naturally, without using a hair dryer,
- after 3-5 procedures a positive result will be noticeable - the hair becomes stronger, more resilient, a healthy shine appears.
Laundry soap for lightening hair
- First you need to thoroughly wash your hair to remove dirt, dust and residues of styling products from the surface of the strands and scalp.
- The finished soap solution is applied to the curls - a light massage is made within a few minutes.
- Hair is thoroughly rinsed with warm water.
- To enhance the brightening effect, the strands are recommended to be rinsed with a solution of chamomile or water mixed with lemon juice.
- In the end, a balm or nourishing mask is applied to the hair.
Of course, just one use of soap will not be enough. Therefore, in order to improve the condition of the hair, to return it to its former beauty and health, it is necessary to apply this remedy regularly and correctly, taking into account the above tips and recommendations.
For more on the benefits of laundry soap, see this video:
As noted above, the minuses are much smaller. The main one is the development of allergy with constant use. However, as practice shows, much depends on the individual characteristics of the organism, and there is no regularity here.
Many people say that this type of soap badly kills odors. This is due to the fact that the product itself is in most cases made without flavors. It is difficult to say something about the veracity of this statement, in any case, hands can be washed several times, any sharp smell, for example, acetone or gasoline, will definitely disappear. The main harm of soap is that it is extremely undesirable to wash your hair. Although it is important to correctly formulate. If you wash your hair with soap made in the USSR, it is unlikely to cause significant harm (although the alkaline environment, of course, makes itself felt), but if you use the soap that is made today, then you will begin problems with hair. This is due to the fact that even chemical soap is added to the soap, though not in large sizes.
Little about the composition
For a long time there exists a clear standard that divides soap into three groups. Classification is carried out on the structure of fatty acids in the composition of the product. It is noteworthy that the pH of this product is kept at around 11-12. Let's look at each group:
- Group 1 contains the most fatty acids. Their level should be at least 70.5%. But soap is available exclusively with the marking of 72%. In principle, the majority sought to buy just such a piece.
- Group 2 - the mark of 70 is squeezed out on the soap. This means that the content of fatty acids is about 70%, although there may be a little less (69%) or a little more.
- Group 3 contains the minimum amount of fatty acids. According to GOST, they must be at least 64%, and the soap is marked with the figure of 65%.
It is worth paying attention to the fact that the properties of soap can vary depending on the content of acids in it, so the choice must be made carefully.
Can I wash my hair with laundry soap or not?
We have already talked a little about the fact that this product affects the scalp and hair in the best way. But this is one side of the coin, and now consider the other. In principle, if you thoroughly understand the composition of modern shampoos, you will be unpleasantly surprised, since there is actually no aloe, avocado or burdock. As a rule, 95% of the composition - chemistry (dyes, vents, flavors). Oddly enough, all this is missing in the laundry soap. Agree, this is a very fat plus in the direction of this product. It is for this simple reason that many people advise you to wash your hair with laundry soap once every few weeks. Moisturization as well as protection will be provided to you. However, it is not recommended to use such soap daily. But there is one more "but". For example, owners of dry hair can only make it worse, the same goes for dyed hair.
Treatment of sinusitis
It must be said that the solid laundry soap is used for the treatment of rhinitis or more of its neglected form - antritis. This approach is clearly attributed to substandard medicine, but the popularity of the method indicates its high efficiency. It is often recommended to use soap for antritis during acute stages of the disease.
The bottom line is to prepare a special ointment. You will need to take equal parts of goat milk and households. soap. The mixture should be brought to a boil and add a spoonful of honey, the same amount of onion juice and olive oil. It is necessary to boil for several minutes, after which we cool, put on a tampon and inject into the nostrils. According to statistics, solid soap with such use gives very good results in the shortest possible time. Cooked ointment should be stored in the refrigerator.
Application in cosmetology
As noted above, the recipe for laundry soap is based on the complete absence of chemical inclusions that can have a harmful effect on the skin. That is why this tool is used for washing the head, as well as to eliminate acne and acne. The essence of the latter method lies in the fact that a piece of soap rubbed on a fine grater is mixed with water and whipped into foam. Then add a teaspoon of salt. Keep the mass for half an hour, then rinse with hot and cold water. It is advisable to apply a whole month, three times a week. Beauticians advise you to wash your face daily with household soap (for oily skin). After such simple procedures, the skin will become satin and smooth. Of course, in order to believe in all of this, you must experience it for yourself.
On a note
According to Russian belief, a bath besom, previously soaked in a solution of household soap, expels all diseases from the body and makes the skin more youthful. Such statements may seem rather doubtful to you, but it will be superfluous to say something until you try it yourself. In any case, a good piece of soap can solve a huge number of problems in the household. Got a zipper on a jacket? Do not worry, you only need to lubricate the problem area - and everything will be fine. Any detail, washed in a solution of such soap, will be like new, you can not doubt it.
Here we are with you and considered all the questions that interest us. As you can see, the best laundry soap should not have chemistry in its composition, and then this product will become really valuable and indispensable. The only drawback that scares many, is considered a coarse smell. However, this figure indicates that there are no perfumes in the composition. In any case, it is inexpensive and very effective in cosmetology, medicine and just in everyday life. Add some household soap to the floor washing water - linoleum will shine, and there will be much less germs in the house.
The composition and use of laundry soap
Laundry soap is famous for its antibacterial properties, it practically does not cause allergies. For this reason, you need to know about the benefits that the product carries the hair and scalp.
- Sodium - an element in the composition of household soap, it compensates for the deficiency of nutrients in the follicles and scalp. With a lack of sodium hair becomes dry, brittle and dull, begin to fall out massively. On the other hand, long-term use destroys the core of the hair from the inside. However, the negative effects are possible only with the constant use of soap as a shampoo. It is enough to rinse the shock twice a month with a solution on soap to make the hair luxuriant, thick and pliable.
- Animal fat - is the basis of soap, the component is often included in the caring cosmetics for hair. Fatty acids envelop each hair, forming a protective film. If you wash your hair with laundry soap properly, you will protect the strands from direct ultraviolet radiation, ironing, curling and other external factors. Most often, the product is recommended for use by ladies with dry, split and heavily damaged hair.
- Alkali - precisely due to its aggressiveness, the component causes a lot of controversy among people using soap for hair. Scientists have repeatedly proved that alkaline compounds destroy the structure of the stacks from the inside. However, in our case, the element moves the scales, allowing nutrients to penetrate deep into the hair. To neutralize the alkaline effect, it is enough to rinse the curls with a nettle decoction after the next shampooing.
Indications for the use of soap
- blockage of sebaceous ducts of the scalp,
- excessive oily hair
- thin hair from nature
- strands damaged by thermometers
- slow growth
- scaly hair structure
- Hue shade to brighten.
How to wash your hair with soap
- To wash your hair with soap, you need to prepare a solution. Do not rub strands with a solid block.
- As a base, not all the usual water is taken, but a decoction of medicinal plants. It is better to choose yarrow, nettle, geranium, chamomile, plantain or thyme. Measure out 60 grams. dry or fresh plants, taking into account the 1 liter. filtered water. Bring to a boil, insist 1 hour.
- When the decoction reaches the desired state, filter it through 3-5 layers of gauze fabric. Now crumble 20-25 grams. soap on 1 l. decoction, send the chips in the infusion. Heat, wait for dissolution, pour into a bottle with a spray.
- Now proceed to the application. Maximum moisturize hair softened with water, suitable filtered, melted or boiled liquid. Start spraying the product, after shaking the bottle. Processing is carried out only on the root zone and scalp.
- After the distribution of the soap solution, massage the root area to make a foam cap. Wait 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly with water (softened). Repeat the procedure should not be so as not to wash off the protective layer of the epidermis.
- At this stage, you can apply a balm. At the end, prepare a means of 1 l. filtered water and 40 ml. apple vinegar (lemon juice). Rinse with this solution to reduce alkaline exposure.
- If you need to soften split ends and brittle hair from the middle, brush almond, sea buckthorn, burdock or jojoba pads with oil. Apply to problem areas and walk the ridge. Do not flush.
- After use of a laundry soap strands become rigid. Therefore, it is recommended to apply the tool to ladies with thin hair from nature. If you have curls, be sure to apply a rinse and use a softening spray after basic manipulations.
- Some girls do not use the solution of household soap in its pure form. If you want to follow their principle, mix the liquid composition with regular shampoo for hair. Especially well this remedy affects the hair with dandruff and poor volume at the roots.
Laundry soap for hair loss
- If you notice that bald patches appear on your head, use a product based on soap. Prepare 40 ml. solution, mix with three raw yolks, 20 gr. vodka, 20 ml. castor oil.
- Heat the medium over the steam and whisk with a blender, rub into the root zone. After a five-minute massage, make a cap out of a plastic bag and a scarf. Leave the mask on for 5 hours.
- When the time is up, do the usual shampooing, then apply a balm. Do not forget to rinse the curls with a solution of apple cider vinegar and water. Perform the procedure 1 time in 10 days.
Laundry soap for dandruff hair
- Alkali contained in the product has a preventive and therapeutic effect in the fight against dandruff. You can easily eliminate the fungus of any nature, accompanied by itching.
- If as a result of dandruff you are scratching the wound, such a move would have serious consequences. You can get rid of the problem, completely abandoning shampoos. Wash your head with laundry soap using the technology described above.
- There is also a mask recipe: rub a piece of soap, dilute with warm water to get porridge. Rub into the head and wrap the film, remove the tool after 5 hours. To fix the result after fixing the problem, rinse the hair 2 times a week with a decoction of nettle.
Laundry soap for hair from fat
- The tool has a drying, antiseptic, cleansing action. Thanks to this, you can easily normalize the production of subcutaneous fat and eliminate the blockage of pores.
- Rub a cube of soap and mix with boiling water to a state of mashed potatoes. Enter 50 ml. kefir, 30 gr. peach oil. Apply gruel to the root zone, rub.
- Do not create a thermal effect, so as not to aggravate the situation. Soak the mask on the head for about 3-5 hours, rinse with shampoo in the usual way.
Laundry soap to accelerate hair growth
- To activate the metabolic processes and blood circulation in the scalp, it is necessary to use warming components. Make a mash of laundry soap and hot water, then add a couple of chili peppers.
- Comb your hair and sprinkle the basal section with water from a spray bottle. Apply the mask, paying attention to the top of the head, neck, temples, growth lines at the forehead. Rub the composition for 5 minutes, then wait another half hour.
Laundry soap for lightening hair
- You can achieve a cardinal blonde only with the help of hydrogen peroxide or special hair clarifiers. However, whiten the hair on 2-3 tones, you can laundry soap.
- To slightly brighten the strands, prepare a solution of 40 grams. soap chips and 500 ml. water, add 50 grams. shampoo Apply to hair, soak 40 minutes, rinse.
- If you need to change the shade drastically, make a composition of 30 ml. lemon juice, 5 gr. soda, 20 gr. household soap shavings and 150 ml. chamomile decoction. Spread the strands, backing away from the roots. Soak for 2-3 hours, remove with shampoo.
Laundry soap for washing black paint from hair
- It is possible to wash off black or very dark paint with the help of household soap or tar soap of high concentration. Buy products that do not contain foreign components.
- Prepare a means of 1/3 bar of grated soap and 1 liter. water. Preheat to an acceptable grade, shake to a foam. Lather your head 3-4 times, between treatments, rinse locks with chamomile decoction.
- At the final stage, leave the soap to act, after half an hour, remove it with water and shampoo. Use the balm, repeat the steps after 2 weeks (with a bad result).
Laundry soap is most often used to combat dandruff and seborrhea, excessive fat. Often the hair is bleached and black paint is washed off. To benefit, you need to use a soap solution no more than 3 times a month. Be sure to protect the shoal of balms and medicinal decoction.
The use of soap for beauty
- Hair washing household soap.
Washing hair with laundry soap improves their density.
Wash your hair with soap only once a week. From his hair become thicker, disappears section, hair loss and dandruff. After washing with soap, you should rinse your head with a solution of natural apple cider vinegar (1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water) or hair balm. Well, if there is rainwater to rinse the hair.
- Face rejuvenation household soap. Wash your face twice a week with soap and then lubricate it with a rejuvenating cream or baby cream. The face will be much younger, the effect surpasses expensive purchased cosmetics.
- Cleansing the body with soap. It is necessary in the steam room (if the steam room is not contraindicated to you) to whip yourself with a birch broom dipped in soapy water. Then wash it off. After this procedure, the skin seems to glow from the inside.
- Wash the body with laundry soap twice a week. It saves the body from disease.
- Cracked heels and natograds.
Apply soap for cleansing feet
Pour two liters of hot water into the basin and add one tablespoon of baking soda and 1 shredded household soap on a fine grater. Mix well and soak your feet in a solution for 20 minutes. Then carefully remove the peeled skin with a special trowel. Lubricate problem areas with lather and allow to dry. A total of 7 procedures can bring the foot in full order.
- Peeling for the face. Lubricate your face with foam from household soap and then wipe with a cotton swab dipped in calcium chloride in the massage lines. As a result, the skin will be well cleansed, will become soft and velvety, wrinkles will disappear.