Ecology of life. Beauty: Homemade hair shampoo does not incorporate harmful chemical components, it is absolutely safe and healthy for hair. When using natural shampoo, the head should be washed only with warm water. After wetting the hair, apply shampoo and rub it into the hair roots.
Homemade hair shampoo does not contain harmful chemical components, it is absolutely safe and healthy for hair. When using natural shampoo, the head should be washed only with warm water. After wetting the hair, apply shampoo and rub it into the hair roots.
Then rinse hair and re-apply shampoo, but over the entire length of the hair, then rinse with water. Remember that our body is not designed for constant contact with chemistry, so try to alternate washing your hair with ordinary industrial shampoo and homemade, so that your hair can rest.
Mustard - for oily and normal hair:
Dissolve 2-3 tablespoons of mustard powder in warm water. Pour the mixture into the basin with warm water. Dip your head in this solution and rinse thoroughly, rubbing mustard into your hair.
Mustard eliminates unpleasant greasy shine, hair after it looks clean and shiny longer, grows faster.
Gelatin - for weak hair:
1 tbsp. spoon of any shampoo, add to the mixture of 1 yolk and 1 tbsp. spoons of gelatin powder. Beat so that there are no lumps.
Apply shampoo to wet hair, hold for 5-10 minutes and rinse hair well. Due to the abundance of protein, the hair becomes beautiful and thick.
From white clay - for falling hair:
Dissolve white clay with warm water to a creamy consistency. Apply to wet hair, and, after massaging, rinse. The procedure can be repeated if necessary. Rinse your hair with water, adding to it the juice of fresh lemon.
Homemade white clay shampoo makes the strands soft and shiny. Dandruff disappears, hair stops falling out.
Rye - for greasy hair:
Sift the rye flour into the cup. Rub the scalp and dry hair with it, and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
After such washing, the hair looks clean and well-groomed like after washing with professional shampoo.
Yolk-oil - for dry hair:
Mix the yolk with 1 teaspoon of castor and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Wash hair with the resulting solution.
This homemade shampoo makes hair supple and soft.
Egg-lemon-oil shampoo - for additional volume:
Pour into a capacity of 3 tbsp. spoon base for shampoo without perfumed additives (sold in a pharmacy). Add 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and a few drops of essential oil of your choice.
Hair after washing becomes shiny and gain volume.
Bread - for any hair type:
Slice the rye bread into thin slices and mix with kefir. For dry hair, use oily kefir 3.2%. and add more bread. For oily hair kefir - 1%, and smaller bread.
Put the mixture in a warm place for at least 3 hours. Beat the shampoo with a blender and start washing.
Homemade shampoo - for long use:
Purchase a pharmacy base for shampoo that does not contain perfume.
50 ml of the base for shampoo or olive, glycerin soap mix with 20-40 drops of essential oil and 1-2 tablespoons. herbal broth (chamomile). Add 1 tsp. base oil (for example, from grape seed) and 180 ml of water. If desired, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of shampoo. honey or yolk, glycerin or lecithin, apple juice or aloe juice. If the hair is oily, reduce the amount of base oil. If dry - increase.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and pour into a container. The shelf life of this shampoo is 1 week. If you add 1 tsp. vodka, shelf life increases to 3-4 weeks. published by econet.ru
It will be interesting to you:
How to choose eggs
To prepare the shampoo, you can use far from the first eye on the eye. Of course, first of all it is worth noting that they must be absolutely fresh. In general, for the manufacture of such funds is recommended to take home.
Use for shampoo store is extremely undesirable. The environment in which they are prepared for sale is artificial. Therefore, they contain significantly fewer components that have a positive effect on the scalp and strands.
From time to time it is permissible to use quail instead of chicken ones. In the latter more than some useful elements - magnesium, vitamins of group B. Washing your head with a quail egg will also achieve very good results.
Homemade eggs for hair care should not be used from time to time, but regularly. Then after a few weeks you will notice that the curls have become more beautiful, shiny and healthy.
The easiest way to create an effective shampoo involves the use of only two components. First, prepare a chilled egg. Beat it until foam appears. Then you need to add two tablespoons of hot water.
After using this tool, the strands should dry themselves. Accelerate this process can not be a hairdryer.
There are other ways to make egg shampoos. Of the options listed below, you can choose the recipe that best suits you.
For normal hair
To prepare you need these ingredients: 150 ml of warm boiled water, 1 tbsp. l oil (vegetable), 1 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lemon juice and egg yolk.
The sequence of actions is as follows:
- Separate the white from the yolk and mix the latter with water.
- The resulting mass should be whipped before the appearance of foam.
- Add oil and freshly squeezed citrus juice. After that, everything must be thoroughly mixed.
Apply egg yolk hair shampoo to your hair and massage the skin for a few minutes. Then remove it with water.
Strands will not only be cleaned, but will also receive the nutrients necessary for their growth and recovery. This option is suitable for both normal and for combined hair.
You can create another, no less effective tool. Take the egg yolk, half a cup of yogurt and 1 tbsp. l dry mustard. Mix all the listed ingredients and apply the product on the strands.
So that after using such a shampoo there is no unpleasant smell, you can add a few drops of ylang-ylang oil. In the reviews, women note that the mustard stops the hair from falling out.
For fat curls
Take 50 ml of cognac, 2 tbsp. l water and yolk of one egg. But do not rush everything to mix.
The procedure should be as follows:
- First, place the egg yolk in a separate container.
- Beat it until a cool foam appears.
- Add water and brandy to the yolk.
The resulting tool should be evenly applied to the strands. Then wait about 10 minutes and wash the shampoo. To enhance the effect, you can use not ordinary water, but infused on rose petals.
This mixture will make your hair less greasy. They will not be so quickly contaminated.
For dry and dyed strands
For weakened, overdried, and depleted hair, it is possible to make a nutrient detergent. This shampoo will require more ingredients than the previous ones.
Make sure you have at hand:
- glass of water,
- 1 tbsp. l natural liquid honey
- 2 chicken egg yolks,
- 2 tbsp. l dried string,
- 2 tbsp. l carrot juice
- 3 drops of essential oil (optional: rosemary, sage or lavender),
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
First, the grass should be filled with hot water. After 30 minutes, it must be filtered. The remaining ingredients must be thoroughly mixed in a separate bowl. Now you can put everything together.
After using the finished product, wash it off with herbal infusion. This shampoo should be used no more than once a week.
Egg and herbal
Take 2 tablespoons of decoction of herbs and 2 chicken egg yolks. For blondes fit chamomile flowers or thyme. Brunettes better to choose yarrow or nettle. Egg yolks need to beat up before the appearance of foam and add them to the herbal broth.
Apply the resulting product on the strands and wait 5-6 minutes. Then mix water (1 l) with a decoction of herbs (1 tsp.) And rinse the curls. If you use this mixture regularly, they will become more brilliant and strong.
Prepare lemon juice, one egg yolk and half a banana. Remove the peel from the citrus and remove the top layer of pulp. Grind the banana to a puree using a blender or strainer. The mass should be homogeneous. Then pour lemon juice and yolk into it. Mix well.
This mixture is easy to apply. After it you do not need to use rinse.
Egg-banana shampoo is able to effectively restore hair, to ensure their strengthening. Strands are shiny and very soft.
This shampoo is created from gelatin (one tablespoon) and two egg yolks. Combine the indicated ingredients. After that, slowly beat them until smooth. Before using the mixture, make sure that there are no lumps in it.
Apply gelatinous shampoo to wet hair and gently massage the scalp until a foam appears. After that it should be left for a few minutes. Then remove the mixture with warm water. Thanks to gelatin curls will be beautiful and shiny.
Rules of application
Not everyone knows how to wash your hair with shampoo with an egg. However, it is very important to take into account certain recommendations. Otherwise, to achieve the desired effect will be quite difficult.
Keep in mind the following points:
- Strands should not be too wet. Wet them with a dry towel before using egg products. If streams of water flow from the hair, they will not be washed out, because the shampoo will “run away” with it.
- It is better to wash the locks several times (especially in the first two months of using natural remedies).
- It is recommended to throw out the film, which is usually enclosed yolks. The smell from it can be very uncomfortable.
- Shampoo, created on the basis of eggs, you need to use literally immediately after its preparation. In the refrigerator it is stored no longer than one day.
Shop egg shampoos
If you do not trust the popular recipes, you can buy finished products. The choice should be stopped only on reliable manufacturers. Look at photos of what packages are found on the Internet more often, compare descriptions of shampoos, read consumer reviews.
Among the leaders of the rating are the following funds:
- “Egg traditional” (manufacturer “Special series”). The product is suitable for normal hair. It consists of dandelion root. This shampoo prevents dandruff and promotes active hair growth. In addition, it increases the volume and strengthens the strands.
- "Egg" (brand "Recipes grandmother Agafi"). The composition of this shampoo is soap root. It is suitable for normal hair. The tool strengthens the strands and acts restorative. It also stimulates the growth of curls, providing them with the necessary nutrition.
- Egg yolk (Belita Vitex brand). This shampoo helps to eliminate damage to the structure of the hair, strengthens them. As a result, the curls become less brittle.
- "Egg" (firm "Hundred recipes of beauty"). This tool allows you to cope with such a problem as split ends of hair. In addition, it prevents irritation and flaking of the scalp, strengthens the strands, and normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
Let's sum up
Egg shampoo allows you to achieve very good results. Hair becomes more beautiful, shiny, healthy, strong. Together with the right ingredients, the egg acts on the strands even more effectively. However, to obtain the desired result, you need to select high-quality products and take into account all the recommendations for creating tools at home.
Prefer ready-made options? Then you should buy shampoos with good reviews, which have already gained the trust of consumers.
Recipes for egg hair shampoos
- Egg shampoo for any type of hair.
The easiest way to cook egg shampoo - This is to use only the egg, diluted with water. To do this, one (pre-cooled or taken from the refrigerator egg) is whipped into a foam and diluted with two tablespoons of boiled water. The resulting mass is applied to the hair, foam like ordinary shampoo and leave on the hair for a few minutes. Wash the shampoo under running cool water. Hair is allowed to dry naturally.
It should be noted that sometimes some have difficulty washing eggs. First of all, it concerns protein, which, when the water temperature is not sufficiently cold, can coagulate and stick to the hair. To prevent such a situation, you can use only egg yolk as a shampoo. For this, the yolk is slightly shaken and applied to damp hair for 5-7 minutes. Wash off with warm water. The yolk contains the necessary vitamin A hair and the so-called "good" cholesterol.
Depending on the type of your hair, you can easily cook egg shampoo for normal, dry or greasy hair.
- Egg shampoo for normal hair and hair prone to fat.
For cooking egg shampoo You will need 1 egg yolk, 100 ml. warm water, one tablespoon of lemon juice and vegetable oil. Whisk the yolk, stir with water. Then in the resulting mass is added lemon juice and oil. The resulting shampoo is thoroughly mixed again.
Egg yolk in the composition of the shampoo gives softness and shine to hair, egg lecithin and lemon juice effectively clean the hair, oil nourishes the hair follicles
- Egg shampoo for oily hair.
In this shampoo recipe, we will discuss not only the direct washing of the hair, but also their rinsing. Three Beat eggs and apply on hair for 10-15 minutes. Next, wash the shampoo with cool water. For rinsing hair in 200 ml. Rose water adds a spoonful of brandy (or brandy), rinsed with the resulting infusion of hair, and once again washed them with cool (closer to cold) water.
- Egg shampoo for dry, dyed hair.
For dry, dyed hair suitable shampoo, made from 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (olive or almond), 2 tablespoons of carrot juice and 1 tablespoon of natural honey. Wash the shampoo with warm water or a warm weak infusion of the train. Apply egg shampoo Once a week.
- Egg and herbal shampoo.
Egg-herbal shampoo can be prepared to give a healthy shine to your hair and their vitality. 2 egg yolks are whipped, and depending on the natural hair color, an infusion of herbs is added. For blond hair is ideal decoction of chamomile flowers or thyme infusion. For dark hair, you can choose a decoction of yarrow or nettle. The yolk is mixed with 2 tablespoons of the selected decoction and applied to the hair. Wash off after a few minutes with a weak decoction of the same herb.
Egg shampoos Not required to use daily.It is enough to apply 1-2 times a week, and after a few procedures you will notice the result. The only rule for using such shampoos is to use only fresh shampoo. Therefore, you should not procure egg shampoo for future use, proportionally increasing the amount of the necessary ingredients.
How to get rid of the characteristic egg smell on the hair?
Many, knowing about the magic properties of the egg, do not rush to use it as a homemade shampoo or hair mask, as the egg leaves a characteristic, not very pleasant smell on the hair. To get rid of this smell, you can rinse your hair with steep chamomile extract, or add to egg shampoo a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
And a few drops of essential oil can be applied to the comb by combing hair.
And finally, we would like to note that the use of quail eggs (instead of chicken) greatly enhances the effect of egg shampoos. Quail eggs are rich not only in vitamins (A, B, D), but also contain potassium, iron, phosphorus.
Features of use and storage of egg shampoo for hair
Modern synthetic shampoos help remove dirt from the scalp, cleanse the sebaceous glands, but they do not always sufficiently enrich the hair follicles with nutrients. Homemade egg shampoo has a much greater biological activity. The main condition - the tool must be fresh. Such a shampoo is stored in the fridge for a maximum of two days, so it is best to prepare small portions of it in order to use it without residue.
- Apply the product to wet hair, from which water does not flow anymore, so that the shampoo is kept on their surface,
- It should be a little massage the scalp and within 5-7 minutes not rinse off the tool, so that it has a nourishing effect,
- when the hair is in poor condition, you can not wash off the shampoo for 15-25 minutes,
- wash off with warm, but not hot water,
- hair is not recommended to blow-dry,
- It is advisable to use egg shampoo 2-3 times a week, but at the initial stage it is possible more often: although the shampoo does not dry the scalp, it acts gently, at the start of application you can quickly pollute the hair, which are not used to natural ingredients (after regular procedures this phenomenon goes away),
- the egg smell is easily removed if you rinse the hair with a decoction of chamomile, or comb them, causing a drop of essential oil to the comb.
Among the main advantages of egg shampoo is its versatility, it is suitable for all types of hair, it is very simple to prepare it and after it there is no need to apply balms or conditioners.
- vitamins A, E, D, B,
- fatty acid,
- healthy cholesterol.
The main disadvantage is that after it there may be an unpleasant smell, but it is easy to level it with additional procedures. Another non-positive characteristic is a short shelf life.
How to make ultra restorative shampoo at home: recipes
The easiest recipe for egg shampoo does not contain any additional components other than water. Mix the yolks with a small amount of warm liquid and beat with a whisk or fork.
- before cooking, the yolks need to be cleaned from the film (it leaves an unpleasant smell), for this they make a small cut, and then squeeze out, or wash under running water,
- to improve the properties of the shampoo, you can add herbal teas, yeast, essential oils,
- eggs do not have to be whipped until foamy, although in some cases it is even recommended.
- For growth. Add a tablespoon of castor oil to the shampoo prepared according to a simple recipe. Leave on the scalp for 30 minutes. Wash off with cool water. Instead of castor oil, olive oil or a mixture of yogurt, honey and lemon will do.
- For moisturizing and relieving itching. We enrich simple means with avocado pulp. We keep on the head for 25 minutes.
Home cosmetics for oily hair
To get rid of oily shine and normalize the condition of the hair follicles, it is better to use not only the yolks, but also proteins. It is necessary to prepare shampoo according to the standard recipe, but wash it off with scalp of cool, slightly warm water so that the protein does not fold. Additionally, you can treat your hair with the following composition: dilute a tablespoon of vodka or brandy in a glass of rose water, apply this agent to the hair, and then rinse it again with warm water.
Bioshamp for normal hair
Owners of normal hair suitable tool with the addition of herbal decoctions, which are selected depending on the natural hair color. Dark hair is preferable to use decoctions of nettle and yarrow, light - decoctions of thyme and chamomile. On one egg yolk - one tablespoon of broth.
There is another recipe: for one egg take one hundred milliliters of warm water, a tablespoon of lemon juice and vegetable oil. The tool strengthens the hair, gives them shine and softness.
Which shampoo eggs are better.
Chicken eggs are suitable for cooking, but quail eggs are considered more useful because they contain a greater amount of mineral substances. They mostly use only the yolks, because the protein coagulates when the shampoo is washed off with hot water and gets stuck in the hair. In some recipes, protein is also used, since it also contains substances useful for the hair.
When the recipe states that you need to take three egg yolks, when using quail multiply this amount by four times, there is no need to add too many eggs to the tool, as a small portion is enough to nourish the follicles with essential minerals: if the hair is short enough with one yolk if long - three.
Egg is a treasure trove of healthy hair
It is best to use homemade eggs or farm eggs: those that were bought in supermarkets are usually grown in an artificial environment and do not have this amount of useful components.
Why egg shampoo is good for hair
In order to answer the question why egg shampoo is so highly valued in cosmetology, it is necessary to study the chemical composition of the egg. An egg consists of the following components:
- Vitamins. Due to vitamins A and E, the hair gets the missing moisture, that is, it becomes smooth and shiny again. Vitamins of group B contribute to the strengthening of hair follicles. Well, vitamin D, replenishing reserves of phosphorus and calcium in the body, relieves hair from brittleness and dryness.
- Choline. Another important for the body, including for the health of hair, vitamin-like substance. Choline is responsible for blood circulation processes. Therefore, if it is not enough, the hair does not receive the proper amount of nutrients, therefore, their condition worsens. It should be noted that in quail eggs the content of this substance is higher than in chicken ones.
- Lecithin. Under the influence of lecithin, the hair literally fills with life, as this component of the egg, penetrating deep into the hairs, restores their structure.
- Amino Acids. The main function of amino acids is the formation of building material - proteins, and they, as you know, are the basis of hair cells. Therefore, with a sufficient amount of amino acids, the hair becomes obedient and crumbly.
- Macro and trace elements. Potassium, iron, manganese, copper, selenium, calcium, sodium, zinc, fluorine, magnesium, phosphorus - all these elements are present in the chemical composition of the egg. They increase the intensity of hair growth, strengthen hair follicles and prevent the reduction of the number of hairs.
How to cook and apply egg shampoo
In the application and preparation of each homemade cosmetics there are always some features and nuances. To egg shampoo fully acted on the hair, you should observe the following rules:
- Use only the freshest ingredients. This is especially true of the main component of the shampoo - eggs. It is also desirable that the eggs were home, and not from the supermarket. In the latter, much less nutrients.
- Eggs are an organic perishable product, so shampoo made from them can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a day. Be sure to consider this factor in the process of cooking homemade detergent, otherwise you will receive a waste of products.
- Beat eggs only with a fork or a whisk. The use of electrical appliances should be abandoned.
- Optimally apply egg shampoo 1–2 times a week. But at the beginning of its use, you can wash your hair as often as necessary. After some time, after about 1-2 months, the curls will get used to this tool and will cease to become contaminated quickly.
- For egg shampoo is characteristic to leave an unpleasant smell on the hair. This phenomenon is caused by a film covering the yolk. Therefore, before preparing the detergent should be removed. This can be done as follows: wash the yolks separated from the proteins under cool running water, pierce the film with a fork or fingers and remove the contents from it. Discard the film itself. If you do not want to do the described procedure, rinse your hair after washing it with chamomile or before combing your hair, apply one drop of your favorite essential oil to the comb.
- To make it easier to apply egg shampoo, lightly wet your hair. If the strands are too wet, shampoo from them will simply drain and will not give the desired effect.
- To wash off homemade egg shampoo, use only slightly warm water. Hot water will affect the structure of the egg - it coagulates and thereby makes washing the product difficult.
Egg shampoo for any hair type
- egg - 1 pc.,
- water - 2 tablespoons.
- Place the egg just laid out in the fridge in a bowl and beat well until foam is formed.
- Add hot water to the egg mass.
The mixture obtained by mixing water and eggs, apply to the hair and foam like a regular shampoo. Hold it for two or three minutes, rinse the strands with water. The composition of this tool includes a whole egg, so it is important to properly adjust the temperature of the water. The yolk coagulates at a higher temperature than the protein, so most of the recipes use the first component of the egg for convenience.
Egg shampoo suitable for normal and mixed hair
- egg yolk - 1 pc.,
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon,
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon,
- water - 150 ml.
- Beat the yolk mixed with warm boiled water to form a foam.
- Then add freshly squeezed lemon juice and vegetable oil. Oil can be used any. Mix everything thoroughly.
After shampooing your hair, massage the scalp for 5 minutes. Then rinse the hair with water. Thanks to the components, the hair is not only cleansed, but also receives all the nutrients necessary for health and growth.
Egg shampoo for oily hair
- egg yolk - 1 pc.,
- water - 2 tablespoons,
- Cognac - 50 ml.
- Place the yolk of the egg in a separate container and whisk until cool.
- After combine with the remaining ingredients - brandy and warm boiled water.
Spread the shampoo on your hair and keep it for 8–10 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Applying rose water, you can improve the effect of this procedure. Rinse curls with 200 milliliters of rose water, and then rinse them again with water, this time cool.
Egg shampoo for colored and dry hair
- egg yolks - 2 pcs.,
- any vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons,
- carrot juice - 2 tablespoons,
- natural honey - 1 tablespoon,
- lavender, sage or rosemary essential oil - 3 drops,
- series - 2 tablespoons,
- water - 1 cup.
- Fill the grass with a glass of hot water. Let it stand for half an hour, and then strain it.
- Mix yolks, honey, carrot juice, vegetable and essential oils in one bowl until smooth.
After applying the shampoo on your head, carefully foam it and hold for at least 5 minutes. Remove the detergent with water, then rinse the hair with the prepared herbal extract. It is recommended to use the described composition no more than once a week.
If shampooing with egg shampoo becomes a regular thing for you, your hair will always shine with beauty and health.
The benefits of egg yolk
In such a shampoo, cooked at home, includes the yolk, separated from the protein.
The composition of this product includes:
- Lecithin. It restores the structure of curls, fills them with life force, acting from the inside.
- The complex of vitamins A, E, B and D. They provide hair with moisture, so that the hair gets shine and smoothness. Vitamin D helps to defeat dryness and brittleness of curls. Vitamins B are responsible for strengthening the bulbs.
- Amino acids. They are important for the emergence of new hair follicles. Regular nutrition curls with amino acids will make them thick, docile.
- Choline. It is an important substance for healthy hair. This substance is responsible for the blood circulation processes in cells and tissues. With a deficiency of choline, nutrients are delivered in smaller quantities to the hair roots, and their appearance deteriorates.
- Mineral components:
- iron and zinc,
- sodium and selenium,
- calcium and magnesium.
The detergent treats seborrhea, dandruff and protects the scalp and curls from the harmful effects of the environment.
Egg yolk shampoo is a universal remedy that does not require the use of additional cosmetic products for the care of curls. It is suitable for all types of hair and is easy to manufacture.
To maximize the effect of homemade shampoo, you need to observe a few nuances:
- The composition of the shampoo should be only fresh ingredients. This is especially true of chicken eggs. It is preferable to take a non-store product (the content of useful elements in it below), and home.
- Soap solution is not to be stored. It is best to prepare it immediately before use, since the effect of the shampoo will disappear in a day, even if it is stored in the refrigerator.
- It is recommended to beat the yolk manually - with a whisk or fork.
- Begin to wash the hair with the egg should be polluted. After 4-8 weeks, when the scalp gets used to the natural components of the detergent and the curls become less polluted, you can go for a one-time or two-time wash of hair per week.
- Apply the soap mixture should be on slightly damp hair. If you moisten them more than the recommended, then the effect will not work. Shampoo will just drain.
- It is necessary to hold the soaped agent about 10 minutes. If the curls are too damaged, then the duration of the procedure is increased to 30 minutes.
- Rinse curls after the procedure, preferably with warm water (hot curd the product and leave characteristic lumps in the hair).
- The disadvantage of the procedure is an unpleasant smell on the hair after bathing. This is due to the presence of a film on the egg yolk. To make your hair smell pleasantly, you can use one of the ways - gently remove the film or after rinsing out the solution, rinse curls with chamomile extract. As an alternative method, a few drops of essential oil can be applied to the scallop before combing.
Recipe for all types of hair
Such a mixture for the hair even child prepare. All that is needed is one egg and two tablespoons of water. For the treatment of long hair the amount of chicken product can be increased. It is important to observe the proportion of the liquid.
- cold egg break into a bowl and beat,
- add hot water, stir the components.
Mass spread over the entire length of the curls and lather. Hold for about 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
The recipe uses a whole egg. It is necessary to know that the protein coagulates at a lower temperature than the yolk. In order not to spoil the product during the preparation you can use only the yellow mass.
When using this shampoo, you can solve the problem of balding and nourishing the scalp. But it is not recommended to use it constantly. To achieve a positive result is enough 1 time in 7 days.
See also: trichologist about egg hair washing (video)
Shampoo from the decoction of herbs and eggs
Vitamin cocktail for hair can be made by this method - for 3 yolks take 3 tablespoons of decoction of the grass. The choice of plants depends on the hair color. The owners of blond curls preferably use chamomile or thyme. Dark-haired girls fit a decoction of yarrow or nettle leaves.
- whisk chilled yolks until frothy,
- Add herbal decoction and stir the ingredients.
For a noticeable result, it is enough to hold the mixture for about 5 minutes for 1 procedure. It is recommended to wash the curls of egg shampoo with warm water with the addition of vegetable broth (1 tablespoon per 1000 ml of water). The systematic use of this folk remedy will make the curls shiny and strengthen the roots.
Recipe for mixed and normal hair type
For the manufacture of effective tools for hair will need 2 yolks, 2 tbsp. l lemon juice and vegetable oil, 300 g of water.
- cool boiled water to room temperature and combine with raw yolks,
- Beat the ingredients until foaming,
- add butter and lemon juice,
- stir the ingredients.
Apply a lot of curls. Massage in rubbing shampoo at least 5-6 minutes. Wash the curls. The shampoo helps to clean the hair, provides them with vitamins and nutrients, prevents hair loss.
For hair prone to fat
Another option shampoo for fatty type of strands. To make it you need to take 2 yolks, 1/3 cup of kefir or whey, 2 drops of alcohol (better camphor).
- beat the yolks to a foamy consistency,
- mix with kefir and alcohol.
Apply the mixture on hair, lather and hold for about 6 minutes. Rinse. Shampoo reduces secretion of the sebaceous glands and nourishes the hair follicles.
Shampoo with soap
For the best cleansing, you can prepare egg shampoos at home from the following components: yolk, 100 mg of water, one teaspoon of vegetable oil, 25 g of baby soap without aromatic additives.
- rub a piece of soap on a grater and put in a container, pour boiling water, mix and leave to swell,
- Once the chips have dissolved, add the whipped yolk.
Before shampooing the strands, it is necessary to lubricate the scalp with oil. Foam egg mass on the hair and leave for a couple of minutes. Wash off with warm water. If necessary, rinse the curls again with hot water.
Shampoo for brittle, thin, dry and colored curls
Wanting to change the color of hair, women often cause damage to her hair. Fragility appears, and sometimes hairs begin to fall out. To correct the situation, you can shampoo from such components:
- tablespoon vegetable oil,
- 1 tbsp. fresh carrot juice
- one tablespoon of honey and brewed infusion from the series,
- 0.5 glass of water
- 2 drops of essential oil to choose from - rosemary, lavender or sage.
- pour a string of half a cup of boiling water and hold for 30 minutes, strain,
- the remaining components are mixed in a separate container.
Lather curls with a solution, make foam, leave for 8-9 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Then rinse the head with a decoction of the train. Organic shampoo should be applied no more than 1 time in 7 days.
Egg shampoos can be prepared according to free recipes. As a liquid, you can use beer or vinegar (in its pure form or polluted with baking soda). But it is important to correctly calculate the ratio of components.
In addition to soap solutions from the yolk, you can use masks with this product. The main thing is to skillfully alternate them and not apply every day. Ingredient their composition is quite wide. You can use a small head of onions, while stimulating growth - mustard. For a thicker consistency, gelatin or flour, preferably rye, is added to hair products. On the Internet you can find unusual recipes, for example, with table salt.
On the Internet you can find a lot of video and photo recipes: from proper shampooing to preparing shampoos and hair masks.
Traditional recipes allow you to save money and be confident in the naturalness of the components. If there is no time to prepare the solution, then such cosmetics for washing hair can be bought in pharmacies or stores.
- According to reviews, the best remedy is considered to be Egg Egg Shampoo from Grandma Agafya's Recipes. It is impossible to say with complete certainty that the components of the product are natural. However, users have a beneficial effect on curls.
- Brand "Special Series" is known for its egg shampoo for the normal type, according to the classic recipe. The manufacturer notes that the tool not only nourishes and strengthens the hair, but also adds volume to thin hair.
- Farmasi offers buyers keratin and egg cleanser. The manufacturer writes that it nourishes and prevents the strands from falling out, improves the structure of the curls.
Not a single manufacturer offers a separate male line of shampoos at the base of the egg.
Irina: “In February I decided to bring my hair in order, before spring. After the winter cold, they became dry, brittle. On the beneficial properties of egg shampoos heard by the reviews of friends, but there is no time for their home cooking. I decided to order the tool through the online store Floresan shop. At an affordable price, I bought a whole series - shampoo, balm and a mask for weak hair. Very pleased. Before that, she bought a tool in Fix-price, she did not notice the claimed effect on the tube ”.
Olga: “I always dreamed of a beautiful head of hair, but there was no time. After reading about the benefits of egg folk hair products, wrote a few easy recipes. I have been preparing shampoos for several months and the result is overwhelming. Hair became strong, easily combed, the whipped ends disappeared. Small curls straightened. I don't need shampoos now. ”
Veronika: “I was in Tasteville, in the cosmetics department I chose a product for washing hair. Purely by chance I saw an egg-based shampoo, I bought it without even knowing that it was possible to wash my head with an egg. Just the name seemed funny. I washed my head several times and was surprised at the effect: hairs on the comb almost did not remain, the curls became stronger, and the braid became thicker! Already later on the forum I read reviews about tools made on the basis of chicken eggs. Took out a recipe for oily hair from there. Now do the detergent itself. Why spend money on a store product, if the result is the same. ”
Variants of recipe egg shampoo
At home, you can make several options for homemade egg shampoos, which simultaneously have the effect of masks - nourish and restore. The strengthening effect of egg shampoo on the hair roots and the structure of keratin rods, normalizes the production of lubricant secretion.
For dry hair care:
- A pack (large) of gelatin dissolve in half a glass of warm water, whipped yolk interfere there. If you hold for 20 minutes after applying to the hair, you can get - albeit short-lived - an effect, like from a salon lamination procedure.
- A very simple recipe for the restoration of drained strands - wash them with a mixture of castor oil - a measuring spoon - and yolk. This tool is not suitable for owners of blond hair - under the influence of castor oil, blond hair loses its unique shade.
Ingredients of the following detergent:
- a quarter cup of water
- as much vodka
- salve - teaspoon,
- whipped yolks - 2 pieces.
The preparation is very simple - everything is mixed and applied to the hair with massage movements.
Massage is not long, as well as possible washed off.
- Preparation of vitamin shampoo: make a cocktail of 1.5 measured spoons of carrot and lemon juice, add a measured spoon of cheap olive oil and whipped yolk. To better wash off the vitamin mixture, you need to use baby egg shampoo - 1 scoop. It is immediately introduced into the mixture. If your hair is dull, you can mix a little heated honey in this egg shampoo. You can prepare homemade egg shampoo for oily hair according to the following recipes.
- Beat the yolk with 2 scoops of brandy. On the curls, before rinsing hold for 10 minutes.
- Measure a spoonful of dry mustard powder moistened with the same amount of cool water, combined with the yolk. Thoroughly massage the hair and wash off.
- Camphor oil is added - just a drop, at the tip of a teaspoon - in a pre-whipped yolk. 5-6 minutes, and you can rinse. The hands can make an egg shampoo for normal hair according to the following options.
- First, in the same amount - 3 scoops - mix jojoba oil or almond oil with lemon juice, add to the mixture half a glass of water and egg yolk.
- Cosmetic clay - white or blue, divorced according to the instructions. Add the yolk.
- If you add whipped yolk to the beer, the curls will look gorgeous - the volume will increase, a healthy shine will appear.
- Detergent restoring the structure of keratin rods. In half a glass of lightly warmed beer, one hour of vegetable raw material - a mixture of calendula, hop cones, grated burdock root, birch leaves - in a measuring spoon insist. Inject the whipped yolk.
Preparation time universal shampoos - as long as necessary to insist herbal collection and beat the yolk. At the simplest of them, the time to spend absolutely on cooking is not necessary.
Two yolks are shaken in a few scoops of warm water and put the foamed mixture on the head.
- Two yolks churn with a small amount of cool water, activate the composition with essential oils - 4 drops of saffron and 1 drop of pink. Apply to wet hair.
- To make the mustard shampoo act softer and not damage the structure of keratin rods, a teaspoon of mustard is diluted in 2 scoops of strong tea and 2 whipped yolks are added.
Fragrant detergent consists of the following ingredients:
- egg yolk - 2 pieces.
- honey - measuring spoon of honey,
- 2 scoops of jasmine petals, which are infused in 100 ml of boiling water,
- Banana-egg shampoo.
A slurry of half a banana is mixed with egg yolk and 2 measured spoons of lemon juice are added there.
Instead of chicken yolks, quail can be added to shampoos - such detergents are more effective and nutritious, 1 chicken yolk = 3 quail. The cost of a portion of the detergent for a single head wash increases 3 times.
Rules for making egg shampoos
Choosing the composition of the mixture, you should focus on the quality of hair:
- It is necessary to carefully separate the proteins from the yolks and dissolve them only in warm water - not hot.
- Make shampoos immediately before washing the head - only fresh formulations work effectively.
- Natural shampoo does not wash the head more than 2 times a week.
Not everyone likes the egg smell, so the rinse should be prepared in advance.
A chamomile or mint tea infusion will help dampen the unpleasant aroma; when combing the strands, a drop of rosemary essential oils, any citrus or almond oil can be dropped on the comb.